Great oral health begins early. That’s why Charter Oak Dental offers complete pediatric dentistry services to promote the best start to your youngest family member’s health. The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommend that babies visit the dentist within six months after the first tooth or by their first birthday. Early oral examination aids in the detection of the early stages of tooth decay which is essential to oral health. This is also the chance for us to work with parents to develop a preventive home care plan that will prevent avoidable issues in the future.
- The First Visit - Close to your baby’s first birthday or when that first tooth erupts, our patient and caring dental team will be here to kick off a plan to keep his or her smile healthy for life.
- Kid’s Complete Checkups - Regular dental exams at Charter Oak Dental will help to identify and possibly prevent problems before they start. Every six months, we’ll provide a professional cleaning and take regular X-rays.
- Preventive Treatments - At Charter Oak Dental, we will always do our best to prevent cavities. At each visit, we’ll work with you and your children to ensure great brushing and flossing habits, and when needed, we offer many preventive treatments, such as fluoride applications and dental sealants.
- Restorations - At Charter Oak Dental, we specialize in restorative services for children. We always strive to keep the experience pleasant and comfortable and have many natural-looking options.
- Emergency Dentistry - Emergencies happen and often at the most inconvenient times. Charter Oak Dental offers expert care when it’s needed most. You can count on us when the unexpected happens to your child’s smile.
A life of oral health starts with the pros at Charter Oak Dental. We’re looking forward to meeting your little ones and watching them (and their teeth) grow! We have two offices to choose from in Hartford: (860) 322-6606 and in Vernon Rockville: (860) 325-7775. Call us to schedule an appointment today.