If you are in need of braces but want a better choice, Invisalign might right be for you! Invisalign aligners are clear and hardly noticeable; and best of all, customized for your unique smile. The aligners work gently and effectively to make the changes in your teeth that are needed. They’ve been engineered to put the right amount force to create optimal results with the least amount of discomfort.
Here’s how Invisalign works:
- You will receive a custom-fit set of clear aligners.
- You change them (typically) every two weeks based on the results and plan mapped out by your Charter Oak Dental experts.
- Your teeth are gently shifted into place over time.
- You’ll see results as they occur.
Advantages of Choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- Aligners can be removed to eat and for oral hygiene.
- Virtually invisible
- No metal or wires
- Clear aligners for teens contain indicators that change from clear to colored to help monitor wear time.
If you’re considering Invisalign, Charter Oak Dental is a great place to start. We’ll determine if Invisalign is right for you and get you started on your journey toward a new smile! Contact the office nearest you in Hartford at (860) 899-2804 or Vernon Rockville at (860) 926-4789.